Saturday, March 17, 2018

The Looney Left are at it again.


Let's be clear about this. 

It's plain lunacy to blame the NRA for mentally unstable people getting guns and killing the innocent. I'm a STRONG supporter of the NRA and of civilians owning guns. 

I believe I have the right to protect myself and my offspring. I will NOT hesitate to use my firearm in defense. Twice, in the house I'm living in, I have had to grab my firearm to protect myself and my children. Just the sound of my gun cocking was enough to scare the perps away. Had I not been armed, only God knows what might have happened. 
So, don't you tell me that I should have to give up my only way of defending myself or my family.  Your argument is already invalid.

If you don't like guns, fine. But don't you dare try to impede on my rights, as an American citizen, to own firearms. 

The Left are using innocent kids, who are emotionally vulnerable right now, to further their sick and vile agenda to disarm Americans and to dismantle the very core of what made America great.

If, they TRULY cared about the lives of children, they wouldn't push so damn hard to support abortion and Planned Parenthood, THEY are the epitome of hypocrisy. Until I see them defending ALL forms of life, regardless of what developing stage they are in, I suggest they keep their mouths shut. 

NEVER have I seen a more evil group of people who are hell bent on destroying the morality and innocence of our children than Liberals. Nuff said.

2 comments:

  1. You ARE southern! Great for you; you and your son are part of the great Hope for our nation's future, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I sure am! You had better believe it!

    ReplyDelete

All civil dialogue is welcome. However, I will delete comments that include any of the following:
1. Any use of profanity or abusive language
2. Off topic comments and spam
3. Use of personal invective

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2024

 May God's great and love and blessings cover you this coming year.